Monday 4 July 2011

I BELIEVE I CAN STRANGEWAYS - this friday night!

 
I BELIEVE I CAN STRANGEWAYS!
TRANSIT BAR // FRIDAY JULY 8 // FREE!

Get ready for THE BEST YOU EVER HAD as THE STRANGEWAYS DJs return from their ivory tower in MELBOURNE to entertain the huddled masses of CANBERRA!

HIT THE ROAD, JACK, and 1, 2 STEP with us into the ever-changing, booty-shaking world of RHYTHM AND BLUES!
Give your WEEKND the IGNITION (REMIX) that it needs by getting ALL SHOOK UP to CLASSIC (and not-so-classic) R’N’B hits while watching TRAPPED IN MY CLOSET!

To ALL THE SINGLE LADIES: WHAT’S YOUR FLAVA? You might just meet someone IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR!

TO MY FELLAS: if you meet your LUCILLE or LONG TALL SALLY, why don’t you just TRY A LITTLE TENDERNESS? Then say “I WOULD DIE 4 U!” (You can THANK ME LATER!)

So if you only ever do 1 THING, make sure that you come down to the TRANSIT BAR on JULY 8 for I BELIEVE I CAN STRANGEWAYS! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment